Harry Potter Studios Tickets
Harry Potter Studios Tickets
London: Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour & Transfers
Take the bus from central London for this magical full-day tour of the Warner Brothers Studio. Go behind the scenes of the Harry Potter film sets to explore the enchanting props and costumes, and walk in the footsteps of your f...
Harry Potter: Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfer
Learn behind-the-scenes secrets of making the "Harry Potter" series on a visit to the Warner Bros. Studio. See the whimsical sets, props, and costumes used in the film.
Warner Bros Studio: Fully-Guided Making of Harry Potter Tour
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience when you join this unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter available through preferred partner, City Wonders.
Harry Potter: Warner Bros. Studio Tour from King's Cross
This Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter package includes round-trip transportation from King’s Cross. You’ll have extended time to explore the studios, and be able to see everything from the Hogwarts E...
Harry Potter Family Package with Transfers from London
Enjoy a magical family day at Warner Brothers Studio, Leavesden, with transfers from London. Go behind the scenes of the Harry Potter film sets to see wizardly props. Walk in the footsteps of Harry, Hermione, and all your favor...
Warner Bros. Studio London: Tour with Coach Transfers
Join the Warner Bros. Studio London Tour and go behind the scenes and onto the sets where the Harry Potter movies were filmed. Experience the magic and see the actual props, costumes, and special effects used in creating the mo...
Harry Potter Studio Tour & Oxford Day Tour from London
Depart London for a magical day out on the Warner Bros. Studio Tour–The Making of Harry Potter, followed by a visit to the University of Oxford. The full-day trip includes admission to the studio tour and a professional guided ...
Plan Your Visit
Why book in advance?
- Tickets to Harry Potter Studios are not sold at the venue, so you will need to book online in advance. In order to make sure all guests have a great crowd-free experience the studio limits the number of daily visitors. Given the popularity of the attraction, this means that tickets can sell out far in advance, especially on weekends and holidays. Thus, we recommend to book as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
Choosing your tickets
- Since the venue is located over an hour’s journey from central London, we recommend booking a ticket with transportation included. Though the form of transportation varies (it's usually either a luxury bus or car transfer), the ticket with round-trip transfer is by far the most convenient way to visit Harry Potter Studios. We have handpicked the best options from our trusted providers based on reviews and availability. Book today before they sell out!
- For those of you who want to learn even more about Harry Potter Studios, we suggest booking one of our featured group or private tours. You will be guided through the studios with an expert guide and learn everything there is to know about the magical world of Harry Potter.
Good to know
- It is recommended to arrive 20 minutes before the start of your tour. If you book with one of our suggested ticket options inclusive of transport, your driver will make sure you are there on time.
- You may take photos and videos in all areas of the studio, but you may not use a tripod.
- Most of the studio is accessible with a wheelchair though some areas, such as the Diagon Alley cobble streets, may be a little difficult to navigate.
- At the venue you will find several options for food and drinks, including two cafe’s, a pub and a Starbucks. You can also bring your own food and eat in the picnic area.
- You will experience a full immersion into the magical world of Harry Potter.
- Visit the famous Great Hall featured in every Harry Potter movie.
- Walk down Diagon Alley where Harry Potter would always go for his magical supplies.
- Visit platform 9 ¾ and the Hogwarts express with which Harry Potter went to school every year.
- Check out the props and costumes used in the movies.
- Monday - Friday: 9:30am to 10pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 8:30am to 10pm
- The first tour starts half an hour after opening
- The last tour starts at 6:15pm