Aquafan Ticket Information
Book your Aquafan ticket online!
Aquafan tickets bought online are slightly cheaper than tickets bought at the ticket office.
Online tickets are also smartphone tickets, you don’t need to print them. On the day of your visit simply go to the entrance and scan your mobile ticket.
Another advantage of online tickets is that they are open date. Once purchased you can visit Europe's most famous water park whenever you want during the same year’s season.
Aquafan Ticket Options
The Full Day Aquafan Ticket purchased online is an open date ticket which is valid for one full day. It gives you entrance into Aquafan and unlimited use of all slides and attractions inside the water park. This smartphone ticket can be cancelled or rescheduled for free even at the last minute.
This ticket, however, does not include sunbeds and umbrellas. These cannot be rented online. If you want to rent a sunbed and an umbrella you have to rent them from the ticket office or the information office on the day of your visit. Please note that it’s not possible to rent a single sunbed nor to rent two sunbeds without an umbrella. The cost of two sunbeds and an umbrella in low season (from June to July) is 5 euro while in high season (August) they cost 7 euro.
Also, lockers are not included in the ticket. You can rent a locker for 4 euro at the park. The same is true for safety deposit boxes, which can only be rented from the Aquafan Park Information Office for 8 euro.
Aquafan Afternoon Ticket - if you only want to spend an afternoon at Aquafan instead of the entire day you can buy the afternoon ticket. Afternoon tickets allow you to enter the park from 2pm and cost 19 euro. This ticket, however, can only be purchased at the ticket office.
Aquafan Second Day Ticket - for just 5 euro you can buy a second day ticket at the ticket office of Aquafan. With the second day ticket you can visit the water park on the day of your choice (it does not have to be the day after your first visit). This promotion, however, is only available to visitors who previously purchased a full day ticket. Afternoon ticket holders cannot take advantage of this promotion.
Aquafan Season Pass - if you want to visit Aquafan multiple times during the summer then you should buy a season pass. There are several season pass options available, including the unlimited season pass, the afternoon pass and the family subscription pass. The price of these passes vary depending on the option selected. If you are interested in finding out more visit the official website.
Aquafan Ticket Prices
- Full day ticket for adults cost 30 euro online and 31 euro if bought at the ticket office.
- Children between the height of 100cm and 140cm pay a reduced ticket price. They pay 21 euro for the full day ticket purchases online and 22 euro at the ticket office.
- Seniors over 65 years old pay 21 euro for the online full day ticket and 22 euro at the ticket office.
- Those who can demonstrate invalidity of 75% pay 21 euro for the ticket purchased online and 22 euro at the ticket office.
- Children smaller than 100 cm can visit Aquafan for free.
- Pregnant women can visit at a reduced price.
All visitors who want to visit Aquafan with a discounted ticket need to bring an ID on the day of the visit.
How to get to Aquafan by Bus?
Aquafan’s address: Viale Ascoli Piceno 6, 47838, Riccione.
Aquafan can be easily reached with the bus line 58.
- From Riccione - take the bus 58 from Piazzale Curiel. Bus 58 stops directly in front of the water park.
- From Rimini: take bus line 11 to the Piazzale Curiel in Riccione and then change to bus line 58.
- From Cattolica / Misano: take bus line 125 to the Piazzale Curiel in Riccione and then change to bus 58.
Aquafan Opening Hours
The park is open to the public from 10:00 to 18:00.
Rides close at 17:45, 15 minutes before the park closes.
Aquafan Contact information
- Telefon: +39 0541603050
- Fax: +39 0541427101
- Email: [email protected]