Burj Khalifa Sunset Tickets
Burj Khalifa Sunset Tickets
Dubai Burj Khalifa Sunset Tickets: Level 124 & 125
Marvel at the sun setting over Dubai from the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. Let your jaw hit the floor as you are elevated up 125 floors to fantastic 360-degree views over the Arabian Gulf.
Dubai: Burj Khalifa VIP Lounge with Panoramic Sunset View
Enjoy a luxurious evening with cocktails and snacks in the elegant lounge of the Burj Khalifa. After pickup from your hotel, spend a delightful, adults-only evening admiring the breathtaking views from the 123rd floor of the ta...
Plan Your Visit
Why book in advance?
Booking your tickets in advance will save you a lot of money. Tickets bought directly at the Burj Khalifa ticket office cost almost four times as much! Your online ticket will also allow you to skip the long lines and to proceed straight to the elevator and security check.
Being Dubai’s most popular attraction, with millions of visitors every year, tickets sell out fast, especially during high season. Prime time tickets during sunset are in high demand all year round. To secure your desired day and time for your visit, it is a good idea to book in advance.
Visiting Burj Khalifa Observation Decks
At the Top Burj Khalifa - The most popular area open to visitors is located on the 124th and 125th floor, almost half a kilometre above sea level. Here you will enjoy incredible 360 views of the city skyline against the backdrop of the surrounding sea and desert. It is a truly unique experience you cannot miss when visiting Dubai. There is also an outdoor observation deck on the 125th floor, a guest shop, various exhibits and high powered telescopes which you can use to explore the city from above.
Burj Khalifa At the Top Sky - For a more VIP experience you can opt for visiting the 148th floor - the highest floor accessible to the public, where the views are even more breathtaking. When you exit the elevator, you will be greeted by a guest ambassador who will introduce you to the venue and provide a personalized tour. Complimentary food and drinks and interactive exhibits are included in the ticket. Access to the observation area on the 124th and 125th floors is also included.
Burj Khalifa at Sunset or Sunrise
Sunset is the most popular (and probably the best) time to visit the Burj Khalifa. For photographers and smartphone enthusiasts it’s the ideal time to take pictures, as the sun sets over the ocean and the city lights flicker in the evening sky. Tickets for this “prime time” slot are slightly more expensive, but well worth it for a once in a lifetime experience. Make sure to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least a half hour before your designated time slot, as the security and elevator lines will be slightly longer than at other times in the day.
Sunrise is also a great time to visit. You can enjoy spectacular views and watch as the city comes to life. Its less busy than sunset but equally beautiful. You will need to purchase a dedicated ticket - look for our highly recommended sunrise ticket combined with breakfast!
Eat at the Burj Khalifa
Located on the 122nd floor, the Atmosphere restaurant is the highest restaurant in the world and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Here you can treat yourself to a gourmet a la carte meal based on an international selection of recipes and ingredients. Check out our Burj Khalifa dinner booking options which often include hotel transfer.
Alternatively, you could eat at the Burj Club, located in the building right next door to the Burj Khalifa. Many combo tickets offer an all-included meal option here. You will be served a 3 course meal on a rooftop with views of the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai skyline. There is also a pool accessible to restaurant guests, if you are looking to cool off after a hot day.
Good to know
- A little insider tip: given that there is no limit on visiting time, if you are looking to save or were not able to find tickets for the sunset time slot, just go at an earlier time slot and then stay until sunset!
- When you buy tickets in advance you will be able to skip the long ticket line. You will, however, still need to wait in line for the elevator. A fast track ticket costs a bit more, but allows you to bypass the elevator line.
- If you want to visit the tower when it is less busy go in the morning or in the early afternoon.
- You can enjoy a fountain show from one of the observation decks. They are held daily and last about 5 minutes. From 6pm there is one every half hour until 11pm. There are also some during the day - at 1pm and 1.30pm except for Fridays when they are at 1.30pm and 2pm.
- While there is no official dress code at the Burj Khalifa, smart casual wear is recommended.
- Big luggage and bags are not permitted but you can easily check them in a secure baggage storage.