Moulin Rouge Show with Dinner
Moulin Rouge Show with Dinner
Paris: Moulin Rouge Show with Dinner Options
Experience the fantastic atmosphere of the Moulin Rouge in Paris at a perfomance of the “Féerie” show, while enjoying a delicious dinner from a menu of traditional French food, with vegetarian and vegan options.
Dinner and Show at the Paris Moulin Rouge with Transport
Experience the heady nightlife of Paris with a three-course dinner and show at the Paris Moulin Rouge, home of the French Cancan in bohemian Montmartre. Wine and dine while watching the Moulin Rouge's brilliant new show, "Feeri...
Dinner and Show at the Moulin Rouge with Hotel Pickup
Experience French cuisine and culture as you discover the home of the Cancan in Paris while enjoying the cabaret of the Moulin Rouge. You have a choice from three different menus. Your tour includes hotel pickup by air-conditio...
Skip the Line: Moulin Rouge Show with Exclusive VIP Seating and 4-Course Dinner
See the world-famous Moulin Rouge show like a VIP as you watch from some of the best seats in the house! This exclusive experience at one of Paris’ top attractions allows you to enjoy the 2-hour cabaret show from one of only 24...
Plan Your Visit
Why book in advance?
- The Feerie at Moulin Rouge is the number one show in Paris. Featuring a troupe of over 50 artists from around the world, this show has dazzled millions of spectators since its debut in 1999. Tickets are sold out every night of the year and often sell out months in advance. Needless to say, it’s a good idea to book your tickets well in advance, especially if you are planning to attend on a weekend or during the holiday season.
Choosing the right ticket option
- The Moulin Rouge Show Ticket guarantees you entrance to the show at your selected time (either 9pm or 11pm). You will enjoy the extravagant Feerie show sitting at your own table. Tables are provided on a first come first served basis, so we suggest coming early to get a table close to the stage. A complimentary half-bottle of champagne will be served to each guest.
- If you want peace of mind and a VIP experience, book the Moulin Rouge Ticket with hotel transfer included. You will be picked up at your hotel and whisked through Paris to the venue in time to get a good table. At the end of the show your driver will be waiting to take you home.
- Having dinner at the Moulin Rouge allows you to immerse yourself into the full experience. Your ticket includes the show, champagne and a 3-course meal. You may choose between 3 delicious menu options which are Mistinguett, Toulouse Lautrec and the Belle Epoque - all of which have vegetarian and vegan options. A children's menu is also available. Dinner starts at 7pm. An extra bonus, if you have dinner you will also be guaranteed an excellent table for viewing the 9pm show, as the diners are always seated at the front of the venue.
- The Moulin Rouge tickets with Seine cruise is another bestseller. With this option you will not only be able to enjoy the show and complimentary champagne, but it also includes a river cruise with audio guide (available in 12 languages). It’s a great way to see the city’s top attractions (the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Conciergerie, Orsay Museum and more) and to get into the mood for your Moulin Rouge experience.
- There is also a premium option, which, in addition to the Moulin Rouge, also includes a skip the line ticket to the EIffel Tower and a Seine Cruise. You will firstly visit the Eiffel Tower, then walk down to the dock where you will embark on the cruise of the Seine. After this, transfer is provided to the Moulin Rouge where you will be able to enjoy the show as the perfect end to magnificent day. This combo ticket will provide you and your fellow visitors with an unforgettable and unique experience.
- Another option is the combo Moulin Rouge Show ticket paired with a Paris by Night Illuminations Tour. You will tour the major sights of Paris by night and end your evening by attending the Moulin Rouge.
Good to know
- Dress code is strict. Smart attire is a must! Men can get by with elegant shoes, jeans and shirt, but a jacket is appreciated. Shorts, flip-flops and sneakers are a not allowed.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Unfortunately, the Moulin Rouge no longer has priority access.
- Lines for the 11pm show are usually longer than the 9pm show. This is mainly because the 11pm show is generally more popular, but also many of the spectators for the 9pm show come before for dinner.
- Allocation of seats and tables begins 1 hour before the start of the performance. It’s a good idea to show up as early as possible (at least 30 minutes in advance) in order to get a good spot, as tables are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Taking videos and photos is strictly prohibited during the show for copyright and security reasons, but you can have your picture taken by a professional photographer.
- Children below 6 are not allowed.
Opening Hours and Show times
- The Moulin Rouge is open every day of the week from 6:45pm - 1:00am
- There are two shows every night. The first show starts at 9pm. The second starts at 11pm
- If you book dinner then you will need to arrive at 7pm
- The Moulin Rouge is open all year around except for major holidays such as Christmas and Easter Sunday.