Paris Catacombs Tours
Paris Catacombs Tours
Catacombs of Paris: 2-Hour Tour with Priority Entrance
Explore the dark corridors of the Parisian underworld and experience a piece of the city's history up close. Discover the secrets of the city as you walk through the Catacombs of Paris on this 2-hour tour with skip-the-line adm...
Skip-the-Line: Paris Catacombs Guided Tour with VIP Access
Discover the haunting underground labyrinth of the Paris Catacombs. Enjoy skip-the-line access to the site, where your professional English-speaking guide will tell you about the history of the Catacombs and some of the legends...
Paris Catacombs: Skip-the-Line Small Group Guided Tour
Explore the underground Catacombs of Paris in their entirety on a lively 2-hour guided tour, and take a journey through 2,000 years of history. Discover why the labyrinth of tunnels became an underground cemetery full of bones.
Catacombs of Paris Private Tour for Families
Skip the long lines to the Catacombs of Paris and explore the amazing underground burial chambers on a private family-friendly tour. Discover what lies beneath the streets of Paris and why they were built there!
Plan Your Visit
Why book in advance?
- Save precious time on your holiday. Book a skip the line ticket or guided tour in advance, which gives you priority access to the Paris Catacombs without having to wait in line! It is one of the most popular attractions in Paris and only 200 visitors are allowed in every 45 minutes. If you don't book in advance, be prepared to wait 2 to 6 hours in line to buy a ticket.
Skip the Line Ticket or Guided Tour?
- The skip the line ticket guarantees you fast track access at a designated time. All skip the line tickets include a 30 minutes audio guide which are available in English, French, German and Spanish. We offer a handpicked selection from official providers so you can find the best time for your visit.
- A great way to learn about the incredible history of the Catacombs is to book a guided tour. You will find out about how the French resistance used the tunnels to evade the Nazis during the second world war; their importance in the French revolution; and many more interesting and fascinating facts from your expert guide. You will also visit restricted areas not accessible to visitors without a guide.
- If you want to have an exclusive experience, you might decide to take a private tour. This is a great way to get the most out of your Paris Catacombs visit. It’s more interactive than a group tour and you can visit the Catacombs at your own pace.
- Kid-friendly tours are also available. They are specially designed to provide information in a fun and easy-to-digest manner. By involving the whole family, your visit of the Catacombs will be more enjoyable.
Good to know
- It’s cold in the Catacombs. The temperature is regulated to 14 degrees celsius (57 fahrenheit). So you should consider bringing a sweater or dressing in warm clothes.
- For those of you opting to wait in the ticket line something to note: there is neither a toilet in the ticket line nor inside the area you will visit within the Catacombs. You will have to wait until you reach the exit to find a restroom.
- The cloakroom is free. You will be required to check in large bags and luggage (over 40x30cm). Backpacks are prohibited and must be checked in.
- The air in the tunnels can be quite bad, so, if you have respiratory or heart problems visiting the Catacombs is discouraged. Also, If you are claustrophobic consider skipping this attraction for obvious reasons. Unfortunately, this attraction is not possible to access if you have limited mobility.
- Tuesday to Sunday: 10am - 8:30pm (Last entry at 7:30pm)
- Closed Mondays
- Closed on May 1st, August 15th and January 1st