Best of Milan Tours
Best of Milan Tours
Da Vinci's Last Supper & Milan Sightseeing Tour
Get guaranteed tickets to see Da Vinci’s Last Supper at Santa Maria delle Grazie! Tour the Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele in central Milan and see Milan's renowned opera house, La Scala, on this half-day sightseeing tour.
Best of Milan: Duomo, The Last Supper & Teatro alla Scala
The Duomo, a history lesson, and a peek at Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper'
Milan: Half-Day History Tour & The Last Supper Ticket
Skip the long lines to see Da Vinci’s “Last Supper” and enjoy a historical tour of Milan. Discover the world’s most famous Renaissance mural, and admire miraculous architecture such as the Duomo.
Best of Milan Tour and Last Supper Ticket
See Leonardo da Vinci’s world-famous masterpiece, The Last Supper. Afterwards, experience the very best of Milan on a guided walk through the city’s medieval center. See La Scala, the Duomo and more.
Plan Your Visit
Why book in advance?
Booking in advance is not only highly recommended, it is absolutely necessary. Tickets for the Last Supper are not sold at the venue, so you will need to buy you ticket online ahead of your visit.
Given that the Last Supper is one of Milan’s top attractions and the number of daily visitors are limited, tickets tend to sell out weeks, if not months, in advance. Therefore, book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
What to do when tickets are sold out?
- Book the Last Supper with an official tour guide. Tours have much better last minute availability than tickets and there are many different tour options to choose from.
- Buy the ticket from a third party reseller, such as Tiqets. They offer a skip the line ticket which, when available, is listed under our Last Supper ticket options.
- See the Last Supper with an official tour guide. Tours tend to have better last minute availability than tickets and there are many different tour options to choose from. Although they are a bit more expensive, it’s a great way to discover the secrets and backstory of the Last Supper.
- Check back on the official site from time to time to see if there have been any cancellations.
- Occasionally, tickets may be available at the ticket office before the first viewing session at 8:15am, but it's really hit or miss, as they will only be available if there was a last minute cancellation.
Take a tour
Taking a tour is a great way to experience the Last Supper. Your expert guide will escort you through the venue and share with you fascinating insights about the world famous mural and the techniques Leonardo da Vinci used in painting it.
We offer a handpicked selection of the best tour options from top providers. These include skip the line entrance and a guided tour. Each tour option has slightly different availability and schedules, so you may have to look at a few options before you find the time and date most convenient for your visit.
Another idea could be to book a Last Supper Combo Tour. You can visit the Last Supper as well as other top sights in Milan. Although every combo tour is different, they all include a visit of the Last Supper and a walking tour of Milan’s historical center. On your tour you will visit one or more of the following attractions: the Duomo, Sforza Castle, La Scala Theatre and Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery.
Good to know
- You should arrive 20 minutes early to the ticket office to confirm your ticket.
- The visit of the Last Supper has a duration of 15 minutes, with a maximum of 30 people allowed in each visiting session.
- As for most Italian museums, admission is free on the first Sunday of the month, but you must still call ahead to book.
- Since the Last Supper is located in a church (Santa Maria delle Grazie), there is a strict dress code. Men and Women need to cover their shoulders and knees. No shorts or ripped jeans are allowed.
- Flash photography is not permitted due to the potential damage it may cause to the mural.
- Free lockers are provided for small items and bottles. Bulky backpacks and large bags are not permitted inside the venue and for these storage is not available.
Tuesday to Sunday: 8:15am to 7:00pm (last admittance 6:45pm)
Closed on Mondays and on 1st June, 1st May, 25th December.