Last Supper Tickets & Tours
Last Supper Tickets & Tours
Milan: Da Vinci's Last Supper Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Skip the lines and let your guide take you inside the old refectory of an ancient monastery where you can admire the Last Supper painting for 15 minutes. Learn all about the incredible history behind it.
Skip The Line Tickets to Da Vinci's Last Supper With Guide
Benefit from Priority Access Tickets for a Hassle-Free ExperienceThe painting draws quite the crowd which means the lines are not just a possibility, but a promise. More often than not, those waiting in line don't get to see th...
Milan: Last Supper 1-Hour Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Seeing the Last Supper fresco is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Follow your guide and lean all about Leonardo da Vinci's time in Milan and about his world renowned masterpiece.
Milan: Half-Day History Tour & The Last Supper Ticket
Skip the long lines to see Da Vinci’s “Last Supper” and enjoy a historical tour of Milan. Discover the world’s most famous Renaissance mural, and admire miraculous architecture such as the Duomo.
Milan: Walking Tour of the City Center & Last Supper
Make the most of the city by learning about its greatest artistic achievements. See the Duomo's stunning exterior, skip the lines to visit Leonardo's Last Supper, and explore the Sforza Castle gardens.
'The Last Supper' and Sforza Castle Tour
Experience Milan like a local and discover the Last Supper of Leonardo da Vinci and the Sforza Castle, the Duke’s residence.Included:- Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper (15 minutes of viewing time).- Guided visit to the Castello ...
Milan Half Day Guided Tour with Fast Track Entrance to Da Vinci's Last Supper, Duomo Cathedral & La Scala Theatre
Commence your tour on a high note by sneaking a much-anticipated view of Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece, The Last Supper, a UNESCO World Heritage site, housed at Santa Maria Delle Grazie in Milan. Enjoy an intimate viewing of ...
Milan-Last Supper City Pass (includes airport transfer)
- Skip the Line Entrance to Last Supper, Sforza Castle, Theatre Scala, Duomo Cathedral
- Guided walking tour through Milan’s city center
- Airport transfer by bus
- 20% discount on all other attractions in Milan
Best of Milan Walking Tour with Last Supper Tickets
Embark on a tour of Milan's highlights and enjoy skip-the-line admission to The Last Supper. See Milan’s world-famous attractions on this 3-hour guided walking tour and get an introduction to some of the city's stunning hidden ...
Da Vinci's Last Supper & Milan Sightseeing Tour
Get guaranteed tickets to see Da Vinci’s Last Supper at Santa Maria delle Grazie! Tour the Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele in central Milan and see Milan's renowned opera house, La Scala, on this half-day sightseeing tour.
Milan Highlights Tour with The Last Supper
Skip the lines and visit Milan's top sites in a single day. Tour the interior of the Duomo, see da Vinci's painting of The Last Supper and more.
Plan Your Visit
Why book in advance?
Booking in advance is not only highly recommended, it is absolutely necessary. Tickets for the Last Supper are not sold at the venue, so you will need to buy you ticket online ahead of your visit.
Given that the Last Supper is one of Milan’s top attractions and the number of daily visitors are limited, tickets tend to sell out weeks, if not months, in advance. Therefore, book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
What to do when tickets are sold out?
- Book the Last Supper with an official tour guide. Tours have much better last minute availability than tickets and there are many different tour options to choose from.
- Buy the ticket from a third party reseller, such as Tiqets. They offer a skip the line ticket which, when available, is listed under our Last Supper ticket options.
- See the Last Supper with an official tour guide. Tours tend to have better last minute availability than tickets and there are many different tour options to choose from. Although they are a bit more expensive, it’s a great way to discover the secrets and backstory of the Last Supper.
- Check back on the official site from time to time to see if there have been any cancellations.
- Occasionally, tickets may be available at the ticket office before the first viewing session at 8:15am, but it's really hit or miss, as they will only be available if there was a last minute cancellation.
Take a tour
Taking a tour is a great way to experience the Last Supper. Your expert guide will escort you through the venue and share with you fascinating insights about the world famous mural and the techniques Leonardo da Vinci used in painting it.
We offer a handpicked selection of the best tour options from top providers. These include skip the line entrance and a guided tour. Each tour option has slightly different availability and schedules, so you may have to look at a few options before you find the time and date most convenient for your visit.
Another idea could be to book a Last Supper Combo Tour. You can visit the Last Supper as well as other top sights in Milan. Although every combo tour is different, they all include a visit of the Last Supper and a walking tour of Milan’s historical center. On your tour you will visit one or more of the following attractions: the Duomo, Sforza Castle, La Scala Theatre and Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery.
Good to know
- You should arrive 20 minutes early to the ticket office to confirm your ticket.
- The visit of the Last Supper has a duration of 15 minutes, with a maximum of 30 people allowed in each visiting session.
- As for most Italian museums, admission is free on the first Sunday of the month, but you must still call ahead to book.
- Since the Last Supper is located in a church (Santa Maria delle Grazie), there is a strict dress code. Men and Women need to cover their shoulders and knees. No shorts or ripped jeans are allowed.
- Flash photography is not permitted due to the potential damage it may cause to the mural.
- Free lockers are provided for small items and bottles. Bulky backpacks and large bags are not permitted inside the venue and for these storage is not available.
- Tuesday to Sunday: 8:15am to 7:00pm (last admittance 6:45pm)
- Closed on Mondays and on 1st June, 1st May, 25th December.