Florence Duomo Tickets
Florence Duomo Tickets
Florence Dome Climb: Priority Entrance Tour
- Priority entry to the Dome
- 1-hour guided tour in English
- Access to the entire Duomo Complex valid for 3 Days: Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Brunelleschi’s Dome, Giotto’s Bell Tower, Baptistery of St. John, Crypt of Santa Reparata, Opera del Duomo Museum
Florence Duomo: Priority Entry and Express Guided Tour
Skip the long lines to the Florence Duomo and take a 30-minute guided tour of the miraculous interior. Learn how Brunelleschi built the impressive dome, see a beautiful fresco of The Last Judgement and more.
Tickets for the Florence Cathedral Complex with access to Brunelleschi's Dome and Giotto's Bell tower
- Smartphone Ticket
- Access to the entire Duomo Complex (Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Brunelleschi’s Dome, Giotto’s Bell Tower, Baptistery of St. John, Crypt of Santa Reparata, Museo dell’Opera)
Florence Cathedral, Baptistery, Duomo Museum & Bell Tower
- Smartphone Ticket
- Access to the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Giotto’s Bell Tower, Baptistery of St. John, Crypt of Santa Reparata, Museo dell’Opera
- Ticket Valid for 72 hours
- 20% discount at Arnold Coffee with your PDF voucher
Florence Dome Climb Guided Tour
Climb up the Florence Duomo complex and get unbeatable views of the city from Brunelleschi’s magnificent dome (Cupola). Explore the crypt, baptistery, bell tower and museums of the Florence Duomo with an expert guide.
Florence: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour of Florence Duomo
Enjoy a smart tour of Florence’s Duomo, no skip the line, with an expert guide. Learn about the history of the Cathedral and the complex on a 30-minute introduction (1 hour from November 15, 2019). No access to the other monume...
Florence: 1-Hour Cupola Entry and Guided Tour
See the entire city from a single point by climbing to the top of Florence's Dome. Join a guided tour with local expert guides to discover the structure's full history.
Florence: Dome Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Enjoy a skip-the-line tour of Brunelleschi’s Dome in Florence with a local guide. Climb the 463 steps up to the top of the Cupola for panoramic views of Florence.
Official Cathedral tour with exclusive priority entrance
Join this guided walking tour of the biggest Cathedral in Europe: Santa Maria del Fiore in Florence. Be enchanted by the refinement of the polychromatic marble of the facade. Book now!
Florence: Duomo Guided Tour with Direct and Dedicated Access
Enter the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral with direct and dedicated access. Marvel at the wonderful artistic treasures inside one of the most beautiful cathedrals in the world with an official guide.
Florence: Cathedral, Dome and Terraces Guided Tour
Enjoy panoramic views of the “Cradle of Renaissance” on a 2-hour guided tour of the Florence Duomo. Learn the secrets of the marble monument, and climb to the high terraces and top of the dome for an up-close look at Brunellesc...
Florence: Skip-the-Line Duomo with Private Terrace Access
Florence Cathedral’s iconic dome draws crowds from all corners of the world. You can skip the lines and find time and space to appreciate the magnificent dome, undisturbed by other visitors. Your ticket also covers entry to 3 n...
Plan Your Visit
Why book in advance?
The cathedral of Florence is one of the most popular attraction in Florence, with millions visiting each year. It is notorious for its long lines at the entrance.
Buying your ticket in advance will allow you to skip the long lines. Though you might incur a small booking fee, your time is much better spent visiting the duomo, rather than waiting in a long line, which in the summer can be exhausting due to the extreme heat and lack of shade.
What to book?
Skip the Line Tickets - are always highly recommended. You will bypass the long waiting line at the ticket office and proceed straight into the venue saving you valuable time during your vacation.
Guided Tours - If you want to have a more in depth cultural experience, a guided tour can be a good choice. You will learn interesting facts from your expert guide and immerse yourself into the incredible history of the Palace of Versailles.
Self Guided Tours - An option somewhere in between a skip the line ticket and a tour is the skip the line ticket with audio guide included. Offered in several languages, you can learn a lot, whilst taking things at your own pace.
Why book with Ticket Guide
- We handpick tickets and tours from top providers to make sure you can find the best options, at the best price and with the best availability.
- We provide a wealth of information to help you plan your visit and enjoy your holiday with peace of mind.
- Cathedral: 10am to 4:30pm
- Dome: 8:30am to 7pm
- Baptistry: 8:15am to 7:30pm
- Bell Tower: 8:15am to 7pm
- Crypt: 10am to 4:30pm
- Museum: 9am to 7pm
- The museum is closed on the first Tuesday of each month.