One World Observatory Tickets
One World Observatory Tickets
One World Observatory: Skip The Ticket Line
Breathtaking 360° views of New York from the Freedom Tower!
New York One World Observatory: Skip-the-Line Ticket Options
Journey to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere and admire the incredible views over New York. Pre-book tickets and choose to skip just the ticket line or all the lines.
One World Observatory: Skip All Lines
Get priority entrance into the tallest building in the Western hemisphere!
One World Observatory: Exclusive Ticket with Two Drinks
Enjoy an exclusive experience at the View Restaurant. Sip on two glasses of prosecco, wine, or beer with incredible views of New York from the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
One World Observatory: All Inclusive Flex Package
Grab this ticket and enjoy views to die for, but not to queue for
One World Observatory & World Trade Center Tour
Take a guided tour of the top sites of the World Trade Center and the memorials. Guarantee your visit to the One World Observatory with pre-reserved tickets. This new attraction is fast becoming the most popular place to visit ...
One World Observatory Ticket Information & More
One World Trade Center, also known as the Freedom Tower, is tallest building in the Western Hemisphere and an absolute top attraction in New York City.
One World Observatory Ticket Options
Below we list the different online ticket options available for visiting the One World Observatory and describe each to help you understand what the differences between them are and allow you to find the best option for you.
Because of the Covid-19 the ticket office is currently closed and you need to buy your entry ticket online in advance.
One World Observatory Skip-the-Line Ticket - this Smartphone Ticket allows you to skip the long lines at the ticket office. However, the ticket does not allow you to skip the line at the security check which every visitor has to go through and hence lines there too can be long.
With this ticket you will get access to the three floor observatory deck (floor 100, 101 and 102) from where you will enjoy breathtaking views. You will reach the 102nd floor in only 47 seconds with the fastest elevator in the Western Hemisphere. While riding up on the Sky Pod elevator you will watch a time-lapse history of how New York City developed since the 1500s. And don't forget to experience the sky walk!
Good to know before your Visit
- All visitors need to go through a security check. Lines at the security check can be long and cannot be skipped with the skip the line ticket. Only holders of the skip all the lines ticket can skip the line at the security check
- When booking your ticket you will need to select a date as well as a time slot for your visit. It is important to be on time, a maximum of 15 minute delay is tolerated. After that you will be let on the next available open time slot. For this reason, it is advisable to show up 15 minutes in advance of your booked time slot.
- Once inside you can stay as much as you want.
- Children younger than 5 years old can visit for free if accompanied by an adult Visitors under 17 years old can only visit if accompanied by an adult
Health & Safety Measures
- Visitors need to wear a mask
- All visitors temperature is checked before entering the building
- In order to reduce crowds, the number of visitors allowed in are limited
- All touchpoints are frequently cleaned