Sagrada Familia Ticket Guide
Sagrada Familia Ticket Guide
- Time slot: In order to avoid overcrowding, tickets have fixed entry times and these time slots must be respected. If you miss your time slot you will need to buy a new ticket. Once inside, you can spend as much time as you want visiting the Sagrada Familia. We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit time in order to find the entrance and possibly take a few pictures before entering.
- While a Skip the Line Ticket allows you to skip the ticket office line it does not allow you to skip the line for the security check. Luckily it is usually not too long.
- Student & Under 30 Tickets: if you are younger than 30 years old or if you are a student, you will be entitled to a €2 discount on your ticket. Don’t forget your Id or student card as you may be asked to show it at the entrance. This promotion is valid for both Spanish and Foreign students.
- Senior Tickets: people over 65 are entitled to a discount. The discount on the ticket depends on the ticket type selected.
- Children Tickets: children under 11 may visit the Sagrada Familia free of charge.
- Disabled Tickets: People who have a certified degree of disability of 65% or greater may visit the Sagrada Familia free of charge. They may be accompanied by one person who will also be granted free entrance.
- Family Tickets - families can get a 50% discount if they own the large family card and buy directly with the official site.
The Sagrada Familia is the top tourist attraction in Barcelona and a must see when visiting Barcelona. Visiting the Sagrada Familia is absolutely worth it! This guide provides all you need to know about choosing and buying Sagrada Familia Tickets.
How to buy Tickets for Sagrada Familia?
While tickets to the Sagrada Familia are available at the ticket office, located just outside the monument, there are many advantages to buying tickets online in advance. Buying your ticket online will allow you to skip the ticket line saving you a lot of time - especially in high season when waiting time can be over an hour. Online tickets are also cheaper than buying them at the ticket office. Bear in mind that tickets in high season are in high demand and can sell out days in advance so buying online in advance is a must in this period. It is also worth noting, when you buy your ticket you must choose an entrance time. The further in advance you buy your ticket, the greater the chance of getting your desired entry time. Overall, buying online in advance is for sure the most convenient way to buy your Sagrada Familia tickets.
Sagrada Familia Ticket Options
There are various ticket options available. The basic ticket, which is the cheapest option, will grant you access to the basilica and the museum. Other ticket options allow you to include an audio guide, and/or access to the towers. You must decide on these add-ons in advance since they cannot be purchased once you are within the basilica.
Here’s a quick overview of the main tickets options available, what they include and the adult ticket price:
|Ticket Options:||Skip the line||Audioguide*||Towers||Price|
|Ticket with Audioguide||yes||yes||no||€26.00|
|Ticket with Tower Access & Audioguide||yes||yes||yes||€33.00|
*The Audioguide is available in 16 languages and is not available for children under 11 years old
On the day:
Barcelona City Pass & Combo Tickets: Visiting Sagrada Familia
As an alternative to buying a ticket only for Sagrada Familia you can also visit the Sagrada Familia with combo tickets and city passes. There are a number of City Passes you can choose from such as the Barcelona Card, Barcelona iVenture Pass, and Barcelona City Pass. All of these give you free entry to the Sagrada Familia as well as access to many other top sights including free or discounted public transportation. If you are interested in finding out more about these you can read our Barcelona City Pass Guide.
There are also many combo tickets available which give you access to the Sagrada Familia as well as other top attractions in Barcelona. The most popular combo ticket is the Gaudi Bundle. The Gaudi Bundle grants you fast track access to the Sagrada Familia and Park Guëll. In addition to the skip the line access it includes an audioguide for each attraction as well as a free return bus ticket from metro “Alfons X” to Park Guëll.
Sagrada Familia Ticket Prices & Discounts
Here's a quick overview of Sagrada Familia ticket prices:
|Online Ticket Prices:||Basic Ticket||Ticket + Audioguide||Ticket + Tower Access + Audioguide|
|Under 30 years||€18.00||€24.00||€31.00|
|Under 11 years||€0.00||€0.00||€0.00|
|Disabled + 1 Companion||€0.00||€8.00|