Omnia Card for Rome & Vatican City: Skip The Line
- Skip the Line Entry to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's Basilica with audioguide
- Entry to the Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls & the Mamertine Prison
- Open Bus Vatican & Rome hop-on hop-off ticket
- Access to the Basilica and Cloister of St. John Lateran (only with the 72-hour card)
- Free use of the public transport (only with the 72-hour card)
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours before your visit (if selected)
Vatican & Rome City Pass with Free Transportation
Enjoy fast-track entry to Rome’s historic sites, such as St. Peter’s Basilica, the Vatican Museums, and the Colosseum, with a 3-day combined city pass. Get discounted entry to more than 30 sights, and explore Rome on the hop-on...
Omnia Card is a great pass! It combines access to top attractions located in Rome and in the Vatican City. The pass combines priority entry to the top sights in the Vatican City, with the Roma pass and the Hop-on Hop-off Bus pass.There are two Omnia card options to choose from:
- The Omnia pass valid for 24 hours, and
- The Omnia pass valid for 72 hours
The pass valid for 72 hours includes free access to more attractions in Rome compared to the 24 hours, but it also costs a bit more.
Which pass to buy mainly depends on how many attractions you would like to visit, the length of your stay in Rome and your budget.
The 24 hour Omnia Card
With the 24 hour Omnia Pass you will benefit from skip the line access to the following attractions:
- The Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- The St. Peter’s Basilica, included also is a downloadable audioguide
- Cloister of St. Paul’s Outside the Walls Basilica
- Carcer Tullianum
Also included is 24 hours unlimited usage of Rome’s HoHp bus service.
The 72 hour Omnia Card
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter’s Basilica including a downloadable audioguide. The audioguide is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Polish, Russian, Chinese and Japanese.
- St John in the Lateran and the Cloister - included is also an audioguide for your visit
- Carcer Tullianum (Mamertine Prison)
- St.Paul’s Basilica Outside the Walls - including a free audioguide
1. Fast Track entry to Vatican’s top attractions - You will enjoy free skip the line entry to the following sights located in the Vatican City:
2. Roma Pass - While the Roma pass, valid for 72 hours, gives you two free entries to museums and/or archeological sites in Rome and discounted entry to numerous other attractions in Rome. Also included in the Roma pass is free use of Rome’s public transportation system for 72 hours. The most popular attractions included in the Roma Pass are:
(For the complete list of attractions included in the Roma pass please visit this site).
???entry to the Colosseum includes also entry to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill - (need to double check)
3. Hop-on Hop-off Bus - also included is unlimited use of Rome’s HoHp bus for 72 hours.
4. City Pass and Audio tours - also included is a city map of Rome and audio tour for city walks and a comprehensive travel guide to plan your city trip efficiently.
So not only does this pass include free and discounted access to top attractions in Rome it also includes free access to a lot of different transportation options which will make it very easy to move around in the city while you are sightseeing.
So the main difference between the 24 hours and 72 hours is that this 24 hour pass does not include the Roma pass.
How does the Omnia Card Work?
After your booking you will receive an email. In the email you need to follow the instructions to reserve your visit for the attractions which require reservations in advance. Attractions which require advanced reservation include Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, the St. Peter's Basilica and Colosseum to name a few.
It is highly recommended to book your visit in advance, especially during summer months, the so-called high season in Rome, when tickets to the most popular sights sell out fast.
The pass is valid for either 24 hours or 3 days from the date of activation. It will be activated the first time you visit a museum or attraction.
You can exchange your Smartphone ticket for an Omnia Card at one of the following points:
- Lateran Complex ORP office: Basilica di Giovanni in Laterano, near the Holy Door (10:00 - 14:00)
- St. Peter's Square ORP office: Piazza Pio XII 9, 00193 (10:00 - 14:00)