Eiffel Tower Lunch
Eiffel Tower Lunch
Paris: Sightseeing Bus with Eiffel Direct Access & Lunch
See the sights of Paris from different perspectives with a combined 1.5-hour bus tour and entrance ticket to the Eiffel Tower with direct access. Enjoy lunch on 1st floor of the iconic tower or at the Bateaux Parisiens.
Paris: Audio-Guided Bus Tour & Cruise, Eiffel Tower & Lunch
Enjoy a luxurious 1.5-hour tour of Paris to see the Louvre, Notre Dame, Musee d'Orsay, and more. Cruise along the River Seine and enjoy a delicious lunch on the terrace of the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant (from April 1, a yacht's ...
Plan Your Visit
Why book in advance?
The Eiffel Tower is the number one attraction in Paris. It attracts more than 7 million visitors each year, making it the most visited paid tourist attraction in the world. With thousands of visitors every day, it is no surprise that the lines at the ticket office are incredibly long. Buying a ticket in advance will save you precious time, allowing you to skip the ticket office line and to proceed straight into the tower.
Visiting the Eiffel Tower
Summit Tickets and Guided Visit: with this option you will skip the line with a tour guide and have access to all levels within the tower by elevator. The tour starts at the summit, where you will enjoy incredible views of the Paris skyline. Your guide will tell you about the history, how it was built and lots of fun facts about the tower. You will also see the apartment of Gustave Eiffel, located on the top floor. This is the most popular ticket option and sells out fast.
Second Floor Skip the Line Ticket with Host: you will meet your host outside the Eiffel Tower at a designated meeting point and time. With your host, you will skip the line and take the elevator to the 2nd floor. Here your guide will tell you about the history of the Eiffel Tower and the landmarks you can see as you look across Paris. After your tour you may spend unlimited time exploring the 1st and 2nd levels. This option is available at multiple times through the day. Night tours are also available.
Priority Access to 2nd Floor with Seine River Cruise: This is similar to the above described option, but also includes a one hour cruise on the Seine. The cruise departs from the Eiffel Tower, with an audio guide available in 12 languages. It’s a great way to experience the beautiful palaces and buildings along the river and to immerse yourself in the rich history and culture of Paris.
Eiffel Tower Stairs Ticket: If your are looking to save a bit, you could opt for the stair-climbing experience with a guide. Your guide will lead you up the stairs and tell you about the history of the Eiffel Tower. You will enjoy great views, a great tour and a great workout! Like with all ticket options, you have unlimited access to the 1st and 2nd floors - unfortunately the summit level is only accessible by elevator and requires a separate ticket.
Eat at the 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant
You might consider booking a romantic dining experience at one of the famous Eiffel Tower restaurants for lunch or dinner. “58 Tour Eiffel” is an upscale brasserie located on the first floor of the tower. You will experience delicious French cuisine in a romantic setting and spectacular views of the city. When you book at 58 Tour Eiffel you will be granted skip the line access to the 1st floor, but if you want to visit the 2nd floor or the summit a seperate ticket is required.
At Lunch time a classic 3-course French lunch is served in a picnic basket. You may choose a starter, a main course, and decide between cheese and dessert. A children’s menu is also available.
For dinner you may choose between two set menus. The “sensation” menu includes a 3-course meal and a glass of champagne, while the “service premier” option gives you premium seating in the main room (with the best views) and includes a 4-course menu and a glass of champagne. Of course a children’s menu is also available at dinner.
Good to Know
- It is important to be on time to meet your guide, or else you won't be granted access - better to arrive 15 to 30 minutes before the meeting time.
- You may spend an unlimited time in the Eiffel Tower after your tour ends. We suggest allowing at least 2 hours to visit all the areas of interest.
- Try visiting the Eiffel Tower “top to bottom”. Take the elevator up as far as your ticket permits and proceed to visit this level, before descending to the level below by stairs. In this way you will avoid the lines for the descending elevators.
- Be careful of pickpockets. Being such a crowded place, where visitors are more busy enjoying the views than safeguarding their personal belongings, it's the ideal place for petty crime.
- The first floor has a glass floor. In the winter it becomes an ice-skating rink 57m off the ground.
- When you enter the Eiffel Tower you will need to do a security check.
- The 1st and 2nd levels are accessible with a wheelchair, but the summit is not.
- Pets are not allowed, except for service animals.
- ATMs and souvenir shops are available on the ground floor.
Opening hours (21st June - 2nd September)
- Elevator: 9am - 12:45am with last entry 12am (11pm for Summit)
- Stairs: 9am - 12:45am with last entry 12am
Opening hours (Rest of year)
- Elevator: 9:30am - 11:45pm with last entry 11pm (10:30pm for Summit)
- Stairs: 9:30am - 6:30pm with last entry 6pm